Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Breakthrough Received! God Speaks!

As I struggled with weariness, I said "I NEED to be matched and have Michal's picture to have the strength, energy, hope, excitiment to complete the Both Hands Project. . .I didn't realize I made that picture/match an IDOL. That what I thought and said was a SIN.

Energy, strength, hope, joy, vision and so much more has I come from GOD ALONE.

Prone to wander, Lord I feel it. Prone to leave the God I love. Take my heart Lord, take and seal it, seal it for your courts above 
(Hymn: Come, thou fount of Many Blessings).

As I read about King David as he fleed from the throne GOD GAVE HIM and from his own son Absolom, like a coward running up the Mt. of Olives in 2 Samuel 15 and I thought 'this is redicilous. He is KING DAVID. Mighty boy that killed the giant. Mighty king, God's annointed! The man after God's own heart.'

Then. . .

The light went on!

I have been acting like scared David the last few days. Running up the mountain fleeing. 
WHAT!!!! Have I lost my mind???? 
My daddy is the KING of KINGS and LORD of LORDS!!!

The point in this whole journey is to draw us closer to Christ every day, to give him glory and point others to him. The point, the goal, is NOT to get a daughter. That is a BLESSING that comes from drawing closer to God and giving Him ALL glory ALL praise!!

Why would I want to rush the end of that process?? 

The Bible says to seek first his kingdom and his righteousness and all of this will be given to you as well Matt 6:33. 

My job is to SEEK GOD God, stay in the word, glorify Him constantly, and when He gets good and ready He will bring my daughter home!

 He is God and I am not. 
He made Michal. 
This is His plan. 


It's time for me to sit down and shut up with my complaining, and to get up and shout out His glory!!

Thank you all so much for praying for us!
Please continue to pray. 
YOUR PRAYERS HELPED LEAD TO THIS BREAKTHROUGH!!


Pray he will lift up 20 members for this Both Hands Project! Pray we will have a GREAT time serving and blessing God. Praise God for the blessings my grandmother will receive through this project. . . and not to mention the blessings we will receive and ALL WHO CHOOSE PARTICIPATE IN ANY WAY!!

Please continue to pray for God's warrior angels to continue to fight on Michal's behalf as well as ours. 
There is a spiritual battle raging. The devil does not want this adoption completed, and if all he can do is slow it down and aggravate us that's what he will do.

However, we have no intentions of helping him anyway!!!

To God be the glory great things He is DOING!

No comments:

Post a Comment