Tuesday, March 12, 2013

God is Teaching Me So Much

         A whole world is being revealed to me I never knew about before. Unlike a lot of people who adopt, the world of adoption is NOT something I did a lot of research on or knew a lot about before God gave us the call to adopt. So, I am learning quickly about the great need.

It is amazing to try to understand that a child that would have no hope, no future...a child who barely has enough to eat and who may or may not have anyone that cares anything about her...a child seemingly doomed to be a begger or worst, part of the sex trade, will soon be. . .
 swept up by the loving arms of Jesus and cared all the way around the world to. . .
 my house...a place where she will have parents...brothers... food... clothes... education. . . world-class medical care. . . knowledge of Christ & His love EVERY day of her life. . . extended family & a church family! She will be free to go to church and worship any time she wants too! 


The contrasts of worlds is still hard for me to take in fully.

It is a humbling, honor &  privilage to know God thinks enough of me to call me to this. 

It is cool to know He knows I am too stubborn to quit at this!
No matter how hard it may get, I trust Him to make this happen!


I know that is is NOT by my strength. 
NOT by my power, but by His Spirit that Michal's adoption will be completed, and I will have the daughter I never imagined or planned for, but who will be a GREAT blessing to me and many, many others!

It is beyond words to try to imagine the joy of having another child. I thought having my husband Matthew was the greatest joy. . .then I had Will and experienced an even greater joy. . .then Jackson, still greater joy & to find out there is STILL MORE! 
His love is amazing!

To see the way my daddy God cares not just for me, my family, those around me, but to truly get a picture of how He loves EVERYONE!! Even the least of these! Even people on the other side of the world! 

INDESCRIBABLE! UNEXPLAINABLE! 
He made the stars & He knows them by name!

No comments:

Post a Comment