Sunday, October 26, 2014

God's fingerprints



A few weeks ago. . .



after a long summer and actually a couple of years of trials and tribulation at our house including not only one, but 2 lightening strikes. . .
                             and a small house fire that caused us to have to live in a hotel for 6-8 weeks this past summer. . .
                                                                                                                
          not to mentioned how long we waited to be matched with 
                        Michal, we knew we needed prayer. 

So, we invited some of our closest church family members over to pray through our house. 

In addition to walking the perimeter of the property and all through the house, we spent a very long time praying in Michal's room. Probably 30-40 minutes just in her room!

My good friend Becky Foxworth "Called Michal home" in her prayer. She told the angels to go get her and bring her home! 

A few minutes later, as my dear friend Steven Ware was praying, I heard in my spirit, "She is coming now. She is coming now. She is coming now." Over and over I heard it. Later that night, I told the group what I heard. And after that night when I prayed with the boys for Michal, instead of praying to be matched with Michal soon, I THANKED GOD that she WAS ON HER WAY!

Later, I realized that our prayer time was held on 10/10 and we had 10 people present to pray with us. 10 is the number of completion!!! What makes that even cooler is, we scheduled this prayer time for a different day and it got rescheduled. 
God knew what date it needed to be!

Then, 7 days later (7 is the number of perfection), at almost the exact time we were praying a week before, and before closing time on Friday night, I got the call from Colorado that finally revealed Michal! Not to mentioned I was out of town at a Christian retreat! This was a time I set apart to be with God and seek to spend time with Him and know Him better. 

These set apart times matter to God.

These are just more signs of the fingerprints of God all over this adoption!


God is totally amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment